Text Messaging is cutting edge and allows for integration with other marketing media. We have the largest database of mobile numbers and can deploy campaigns based upon zip code targeting and other demographic selections.
By incorporating our Mobile marketing solutions we can provide the vertical lift in your marketing campaign by targeting the industries most responsive opt in wireless database.
Develop your in-house text messaging database by including a capture form on your web site or incorporate it into your eMail Marketing and other advertising.
Available segmentation includes age, gender, city, state, zip, wireless service provider and as many as seventy (70) additional behavioral and demographic criteria. Mobile Worldwide™ can dynamically deliver both standard text (SMS) and multi-media (MMS) messages, as well as provide detailed reporting for immediate campaign analysis.
- SMS (Short Message Service) - Text only- 160 character max including spaces - no video - no audio- no images.
- WAP Push - This is the same as a SMS message (160 characters includes spaces) except there is a WAP link (Wireless Application Protocol) that re-directs the consumer to a mobile web page. There the consumer can download and or watch a video, audio, download content such as a coupon, wallpaper, ringtones or even an application such as a calendar or a game.
- PUSH CAMPAIGNS
- Approximately 85% of the campaigns we do are PUSH Campaigns.
- Our Opt-in data (mobile subscribers) is sent a text message - max size 160 characters including spaces.
- The call to action of this message can be to drive traffic to a web site, drive foot traffic to a "brick-n-mortar" store to redeem a coupon, prompt the consumer to dial into a call center with one "click to call".
- PULL CAMPAIGNS
- This type of campaign is when the consumer texts in a "key-word" to a Short Code (i.e.88202) to opt-in to receive additional information from a particular advertiser.
- Most commonly used for voting or polling consumers. This is the way in which most large brands (i.e. Good Housekeeping, Coke a Cola) build their own Mobile Marketing Database.